Hacking genuine sites to buy from in the UK?

microserfs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there.

I'm about to purchase an Acekard 2i and I'm swinging towards buying it from r4i.co.uk, which as you know is part of memorybits. Has anyone ever had any problems buying anything from them? Where else is a genuine place to buy one, I don't want to buy a fake one. Also how would you know if its fake and what would you do if it was? :\

I'm from the UK and know about DealExtreme but don't want to wait 3+ weeks for a delivery.

Thanks
smile.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I found www.hangar.org.uk while looking for a place to get a decent flashcart to recommend to a friend. They list Acekard2i and M3i Zeroes. The reviews and the whole site look pretty legit but I have not used them.

microserfs

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Sorry. It was more making sure that the site r4i.co.uk was a legit place to buy from. They seem to be the cheapest place to go for.

Although I realise nds-gear are probably one of the more reputable ones.

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have answered a question not long ago concerning r4i.co.uk, ok i'll answer it again.

I know of a couple of gamers who have purchased the acekard2i from r4i.co.uk without any problems, i have never bought from them myself so i am unable to confirm it.

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
if you're worried about fake AK2i's in the Uk, let me know, I have some 100% legit ones here. Always post out 1st class recorded same day. Will try to beat any price...
yay.gif

theADDict

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi mate,
who's the UK cheapest ? how many do you want ? can you pay via paypal gift or bank transfer so no fees ?
drop me a mail, I have some mem cards too. Can post at 4pm, supply tracking ref before then.

[email protected]

jabjab

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
7dayshop based in jersey but big retailer, 10.99 atm
was looking for another cheap one so any advance be good
smile.gif

edit: hum looks like awaiting stock - was sure they had them last night.

anyway on r4i use code 'countdown20' and you can get the ak2i with a 2gig card for 14.36 delivered which seems decent

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: