Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
So I'm planning to buy the Hori screen protectors for my XL but so far have failed in the attempts to find anything that ships cheaply to Europe and doesn't take a month. Play Asia is fine but the availibility is up to 14 days and the airmail alone is another "up to 21". The major UK game stores don't seem to have them and Amazon has a horrific shipping to Poland which equals the price of the protectors themselves. As regards Poland, there's not even one game store here which sells the Horis and all on ebay and Polish clones of it are just plain fakes. Where could you buy the Horis so that the shipping to central Europe doesn't compare to the item's price and the shipping isn't that long?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In a nutshell, you can't. They're Japanese made and intended for the Japanese market, so the sellers are primarily going to be from Asia, which means the shipping time is long.
But the shipping is cheap, and the time you would spend on searching for a seller with faster shipment could be better spent waiting on a screen protector you already ordered from Asia.
I don't see the big deal, why do you have to specifically avoid anything with long shipping time? At least you'll get the damn thing.

If you want faster shipping your best bet is paying up for UPS shipping (or similar), but it'll cost you. Probably not worth it for a screen protector.

Tigro

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Poland
I see, thanks. That's a pity but oh well, I guess it can't be overcome then. And as for why I'd rather avoid the long shipping time - I'd prefer to apply it as fast as possible and stop worrying about the scratches that may occur ;)

Koldur

Virtual Boy Ambassador
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The official Nintendo screen protectors they sell at Amazon.co.uk are Hori, I have one and they work nicely!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte