Gentlemen, let us expand each other's musical horizons

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is simple, yet requires a certain level of dedication and thought. I would like it if the moderators of this section tried to keep it running smoothly, as it will need care and attention for it to work.

The premise, expand your musical tastes and experience new tracks, while sharing your own music with the rest of the community.

"But Dangy, how?" Simple! Post a Youtube video, or some sort of direct/simple link to a song of your choice. Maybe its an old favorite you listen to every morning, or maybe its off a new album your buddy lent you last week. Either way, if you want to share it, and see what others think, post it up here.

So, I post a song. You listen to it.
You post your thoughts, not just your initial reaction to the introduction. Listen to it, maybe once, maybe a few times. And then, once you get your head around it, write our your feelings on the track, pick your own song and post it up here. Its a cycle, get it?

"But Dangy, I'm a lazy bastard." Pzplzplzplzpzlplzplzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz (moar z = moar plz), don't just waltz in here and throw up a song you think is "SUPER BROO-TAL!!1!1" and never check it out again. This thread is meant to be community driven.

So, without further ado...

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
431unknown said:
post some shits up boys!
k.
ilumonkat.jpg

Dangy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Could a mod lock this please? I should've known GBATemp didn't have the motivation to do this.

BionicC

Trophies
XP
Country
KingdomBlade said:
You "think" about the song and describe (sometimes) why you gave it that rating in the other thread.

But what about the times when that doesn't happen? Like when people post shit like "Can't view, blocked in my country, here's a different song anyway" and then post some badly-edited anime AMV or whatever.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/ab8GtuPdrUQ