Homebrew GensplusGX help

Korudo

Koru Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I keep getting this "Failed to mount dvd!" error whenever i try to load roms on the disc. I have a data dvd created with roms for many systems, and Snes9xgx, Vbagx, Fceugx all detect and load the roms just fine, but the genesis emulator refuses to detect the disc. Can anyone tell me what the problem is? If possible, is there a specific version of the emulator i should be using? I'd truly appreciate the help, as i am completely out of ideas here.

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
I don't have the solution to your problem, but why are you doing this? You already have an SD card in there, otherwise you couldn't load it, so why not just throw a few genesis roms on? It would only take a few megabytes

Korudo

Koru Productions
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because the sd card i have is pretty much full due to Wiiware/VC, and i have a Genesis rom set of over 900 roms. I figured an all in one dvd would be the better choice.

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
old version will use DVDX so if you didn't installed DVDX or it was deleted by recent system menu updates, DVD support won't work

You can try more recent versions though, they are linked in another thread . All you need to change is meta.xml file for HBC so it does not reload IOS (see here)

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
go here to get r370 it should work http://www.pandorasims.net/files/genplusgxr370.zip
and if it doesn't well than you'll just have to get another sd card or a bigger one. plus anyway why in the hell would you want 900 roms installed there aren't even that many good genesis games!
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: :whip: