Genisis emulator not working...

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by hammydude, Aug 19, 2006.

Aug 19, 2006
  1. hammydude
    OP

Newcomer hammydude Member

Hi, the genisis emulator located here is not working. When I download it and try to open it up with winzip it says "error does not appear to be a valid archive"

Does anybody have the non corrupted version of this? If so please GIMMIE!

Also, does this emulator have sound? If not, is there a genesis emu with sound?

2. FAST6191

Reporter FAST6191 Techromancer

pip
    United Kingdom
    That emulator is quite old and was only done as a proof of concept demo: nothing will be remotely playable (5fps if you are very luck).
    There is a new one that works quite well but it ony supports SD/CF based carts and a few later neoflash ones.
    Grab it here:
    http://www.cryptosystem.org/

3. hammydude
    OP

Newcomer hammydude Member

Does that emulator (the one at cryptosystem) have sound? Also, what is the frames per second like? If it does not have sound, are there any others with sound?

That would suck if it had no sound....

4. science

Member science science rules

Canada

No sound and its still a bit choppy. Personally I don't need to play my Genesis games on my DS right now anyways, I can wait till a beter one comes out, but its still pretty fun. Plus, it has kind of screwy graphics on Dr. Rob. Mean Bean Machine, and thats really the only game I wanted for now. Of course I could play the GG version, but its just soo inferior.

5. outphase

Member outphase Custom title

United States
    Yeesh, it's guys like this that made daRealist so pissed off