Homebrew Genesis Plus Gx 1.7.4 Sega CD (no music)

Hipno702

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have tried everything and none of the music for any of the Sega CD isos will play. I have an ISO/CUE image set with uncompressed 44100hz .wav music files labeled as the readme stated (XXX-NN.YYY) such as Sonic CD-02.wav but no music will play from any Sega CD game I load. i use all model 1 bios named accordingly. the games will play just fine but none of the music will. What am I doing wrong?

Jacobeian

Trophies
XP
Country
Cuba
general rules for CD emulation: the name of ISO/WAV files should match the name of the files as written in the CUE file (it's a simple text file, open it)

I think the naming rule with xxx-01, xxx-02, etc... is only for when there is no CUE file coming with the ISO, at least that's how it works in Gens on my PC

so what is written in your cue file ?

merril_lilypond

Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I have tried everything and none of the music for any of the Sega CD isos will play. I have an ISO/CUE image set with uncompressed 44100hz .wav music files labeled as the readme stated (XXX-NN.YYY) such as Sonic CD-02.wav but no music will play from any Sega CD game I load. i use all model 1 bios named accordingly. the games will play just fine but none of the music will. What am I doing wrong?
Hi there! You have probably moved on from this but just to let you know (I had your exact problem with Sega CD games with no music) - you must choose the .cue file from each game! NOT the .bin file(s)!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol