Genesis 5

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Only managed to catch most of Top 8, enjoyed it but everyone were off their game. M2K and Armada were way off.
Huge congratz to
Plup
though

Reactions: DeoNaught

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
yeah man, kinda glad Hbox didn't win, all teh drama
Personally, I don't understand the Hbox hate. I think he's a cool dude just like the rest. Except for Leffen. Did you see after Leffen vs Hbox? Leffen literally just ran off like a little bitch. Didn't shake or even bump or anything

Reactions: DeoNaught

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Personally, I don't understand the Hbox hate. I think he's a cool dude just like the rest. Except for Leffen. Did you see after Leffen vs Hbox? Leffen literally just ran off like a little bitch. Didn't shake or even bump or anything
Most of it, is that's he's an ass, irl, in game he's good,
not saying leffen is any better, I find most of this drama funny tbh

Reactions: Shadowfied

Shadowfied

Trophies
XP
Country
Most of it, is that's he's an ass, irl, in game he's good,
not saying leffen is any better, I find most of this drama funny tbh
Is he an ass irl tho? I haven't seen or heard it personally. Like, he gets hype when he wins, like..most people. I've never seen him be a sore loser or a cocky winner though.

DeoNaught

I'm here to steal memes and break dreams
OP
Trophies
Website
Gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Is he an ass irl tho? I haven't seen or heard it personally. Like, he gets hype when he wins, like..most people. I've never seen him be a sore loser or a cocky winner though.
Yeah, Ass irl, I've heard stories, one from Leffen, that's why he was mad that he lost.

There's a saying that goes, there are two types of people, Fans of Hbox, and those who meet him.
Here's a convo we had one discord
OxiClean - Yesterday at 6:09 PM
so my friend plays doubles against Hbox at smackdown (our weekly) and he does relatively well against him so after he tries to make small talk all the while hbox could care less and when my friend went to go plug in on a setup to play with hbox almost immediately as my friend plugs in he unplugs and walks away
prox - Yesterday at 6:09 PM
hbox has so many more stories of being an asshole that keep happening much more recent than yung leff's
OxiClean - Yesterday at 6:10 PM
and y’all thought leffen was a villain
alu_pahrata - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
Here's the thing, everybody knows that hbox off camera is the villan, but a lot of people know that leffen off camera is a huge fucking softy. He says he wont sign controllers yet you see him signing controllers and talking to fans. So yeah.
prox - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
two types of people
OxiClean - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
Hbox is the ultimate villain low key
prox - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
hbox fans
«ꜱᴛᴇᴠᴇ» - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
p much
OxiClean - Yesterday at 6:11 PM
and those who met hbox

Reactions: Shadowfied

Site & Scene News