General size of Gamesube backups?

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by chaosdarkneo, Oct 2, 2011.

Oct 2, 2011
  1. chaosdarkneo
    OP

Member chaosdarkneo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I used the SNEEK Installation from ModMii (THANKS XFLAK!), and selected the SNEEK+DI and the DML option, since I'm a total noob to SNEEK. Now what exactly do I do with these files that were created? I assume I just copy them to my SD Card...

But where do I put my Gamecube backups? (I know Wii backups go in the "Games" folder on the root of the SD... right?)

How big are Gamecube backups in general?

Do I need to format the SD to anything specific? I think it's FAT32 already, but I'll reformat to make sure.

To boot SNEEK+DI, I have to either set Priiloader to autoboot BootMii or go to the Homebrew channel. How do I set PriiLoader to autoboot BootMii?

I have a MicroSD card, unused, that is 16GB. I also have a MicroSD to SD adapter. Can I use that combo instead of my 2GB SD?

Also, one more thing. My SD card is really small. Is it possible to use DML with my USB via UNEEK+DI, or is it only compatible with SNEEK+DI?

I have more questions, but I can't remember them right now...

THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR HELPING A REALLY NOOBY PERSON. [​IMG]

EDIT: Also, is there a forwarder for SNEEK? I mean, to the BootMii folder that boots SNEEK? I just wanted to know, because it'd make it just that much easier for me.