Homebrew General Questions about Switch Homebrew and safety

Maglata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Hey Guys I didn't want to spam other threads so I am directly gonna ask some of my questions.

1. Is there any other downside to Auto RCM other than the fact that you need to power off the console from the hekate menu directly in order not to drain the battery?
2. And the other thing is since I have not yet installed anything and tomorrow I'll be getting my RCM loader I wanted to know how exactly I can switch between sysNAND and emuNAND from hekate so that I can play my original games online?

Once again I am really sorry for asking but I wanted to be safe than sorry.

thesjaakspoiler

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
>1. Is there any other downside to Auto RCM other than the fact that you need to power off the console from the hekate menu >directly in order not to drain the battery?
The only other thing is that you will always need a payload injector at hand and never can boot into OFW/sysNAND without it.

>2. And the other thing is since I have not yet installed anything and tomorrow I'll be getting my RCM loader I wanted to know >how exactly I can switch between sysNAND and emuNAND from hekate so that I can play my original games online?
Press launch and you can select either one of them.

Maglata

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Will I be able to stop the Auto RCM if I want to start up my console normally? And will there be a problem if I launch sysNAND with the SD card that has all the CFW stuff?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: