Hacking general helping on wii (with 4.2 & homebrew) updating...

dreampeppers99

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
My wii.
MODEL: RVL-001 USA
SERIAL: LU395233****

It's running over system menu 4.2. I follow the tutorial modify any wii 4.2 below to install homebrew.

I do use USB Loader GX to load my backuped games.

Well,
Now I would like to update my system menu to 4.3 from waninkoko and his ios rev20b ! I guess some of this update can solve my issue with HD Samsung HM320JI not working (USB2).

All this stuffs having in mind the fact of I don't access the Internet on Wii, so all the instalations process should be offline!

If you can help post the links, steps... or explanation.. Thanks

observations: I think I must update the Homebrew and bootmii and priiloader too when I update to 4.3 is it true?

dronesplitter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First, you can install cios rev20 without updating to system menu 4.3. No one here really recommends updating to 4.3 since it has no advantages compared to 4.2 other than IOS58 which is part of the official install. Second, if you want official USB 2.0 support then just use NUS Downloader to download IOS58-64-v6175 (pack to wad, put at root of SD or in "wad" folder) and then use DOP-Mii to install it (recommended to do it this way for offline install). An update to the latest Homebrew Channel (or if you already have the latest HBC 1.0.8, a reinstall to take advantage of your new IOS58) is a good way to top things off.

Hope that is helpful.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night