Geek girl on youtube.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
I own several consoles and handhelds. NES,SNES,N64, PS2,PSX, Xbox,PS2,GC, DSL,PSP,GBA,GBASP,GBC, Old Gameboy and a Gameboy Pocket. 15 in total, even I think that is overkill
laugh.gif

the difference being that i am female and own a huge collection of game consoles, you are a male and there are tons of male gamers out there with huge collections, nothing unique about that, you have a good collection there though.

TLSpartan

Kills threads
Trophies
XP
Country
I own several consoles and handhelds. NES,SNES,N64, PS2,PSX, Xbox,PS2,GC, DSL,PSP,GBA,GBASP,GBC, Old Gameboy and a Gameboy Pocket. 15 in total, even I think that is overkill
laugh.gif

the diffrence being that i am female and own a huge collection of game consoles, you are a male and there are tons of male gamers out there with huge collections, nothing unique about that.

I was just stating that I own way too many consoles
dry.gif

rest0re

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
laugh.gif

the difference being that i am female and own a huge collection of game consoles, you are a male and there are tons of male gamers out there with huge collections, nothing unique about that, you have a good collection there though.
basically i was bit joking
smile.gif
anyway cool that you game, i know many girls who love to play anyway. so it's not special imo...

moozxy

hamboning
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
basically i was bit joking
smile.gif
anyway cool that you game, i know many girls who love to play anyway. so it's not special imo...

how many female black gamers do you know that have 18 years of gaming experience behind them...none? i thought so.
nyanya.gif

Well now your arguing for something different..

How many 5ft 5 and a bit inches asian gamers do you know, who was born on the 26th of april 1990, and lives in a terraced house, and wears size 9 shoes?
none? thought so
nyanya.gif

EDIT: yay 100!

Da-Huntha

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.lostmoment.com
XP
Country
Netherlands

El-ahrairah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have that same FF7 box set. But you don't have anything if you don't have the Cloud shirt they gave people who pre-ordered FF7. Mint condition, baby!

xbandaidx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Jeez, I didn't know there were so many attention whores!
tongue.gif

This girl is awesome regardless of the fact that she doesn't own the latest gen systems, its funny because what she does is a bit corny at the same time. There are moments during her gaming sessions where you are reminded of The angry video game nerd, except shes like the female version, albeit less harsh. I always laugh when she swears, it's rather rare to hear girls swear around here. Only a few here and there.

stivsama

GBA-Tenchan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It's the lisp that's annoying. No offense to the verbally disabled, but it sounds like she's faking it to be cute. Must just be me tho, I'd still hit it.
unsure.gif

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
laugh.gif

Umm, are you looking for an award? Maybe the "I'm a girl on the internets, look at me" 2007 award?

Link to youtube channel also?

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@jalaneme: You are SOO FULL OF YOURSELF!!! Seriously! You're a chick and you play games, SO WHAT?! It's a very common thing now-a-days, so you are nothing special. Go ahead and keep believing you're something special though, but it never wins you a lot a respect. Quite the opposite happens, I can assure you. So in closing, no one cares.
tongue.gif
Just keep playing those games for yourself instead of trying to use it as some sort of "I'm the best" trophy you are turning it into.

xbandaidx

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This girl is pretty cute without her glasses on, I just recently watched her play Metal Gear Solid 3, and in the beginning it was funny.

Girl: "Hello, oh hello snake....yeah last night was ok....ok, just make sure you're solid snake tonight, bye"

hilarious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: you can't turn link into a femboy in tears of the kingdom