Hacking Gecko OS & Guitar Hero World Tour: Problems with Music Store

Outsider506

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
One of my friends has to load Guitar Hero World Tour threw Gecko OS to get it to load. Everything works great except for when he tries to go into the Music Store. He gets a message saying :

"Insufficient Wii Points. Exit the game, start the Wii Shop Channel, and add Wii Points."

That's the message you usually get when you try to DL a song when you have no Wii Points. I can view the songs perfectly fine with no Wii Points and was able to download the 4 free ones. Anyone else loading threw Gecko OS having the same problem?

Outsider506

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nobody?
frown.gif

crezwell

Trophies
XP
Country
Hey
Im playing thru Gecko in PAL region 3.2e (with the ntsc released a couple of weeks ago) and the music store updates for me, but then says no songs on servers. i think i have 500 wii points (never used the shop again since buying Internet over 18 months ago)
I figured before that it was cus it hadnt been released in europe so they hadnt put the DLC up yet, but it came out officially on the 7th i think. The guitarhero.com on the options screen is also greyed out, but i can play online fine and access ghtunes no probs
Any other UK'ers having a similar problem? Is it due to Gecko, or do i need to do the Wii Shop Update to access the Music Store?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs