Homebrew gecko os 1.9.2 forwarder

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey ive been looking and cant find a gecko os 1.9.2. fowarder channel. My old forwarder channel i was using worked with 1.9.1. but i get a code dump with the new gecko os. If anybody knows of a good forwarder let me know. thanks.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
come on dude stop trying hijack my thread and get a life. You keep showing how much of a loser you are the more you talk. I dont want a channel btw i want a forwarder.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so you dont know what a forwarder is then?I said nothing about a sd menu. if your not gonna help go bother someone else. Seriously grow up chief your acting like an spoiled child always trying to have the last word.it is hijacking when you just came here to call me a "dumbass".

illinialex24

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I know what a forwarder is, it is a .wad that loads a .dol from the SD card. However, its more practical to have a just wad so you dont WASTE space.

Posts merged

Next time you start to troll someone, learn who your dealing with. Making Ankoku look like a scrub was easy, now shut up.

jabmaster2

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
illinialex24 said:
I know what a forwarder is, it is a .wad that loads a .dol from the SD card. However, its more practical to have a just wad so you dont WASTE space.

Posts merged

Next time you start to troll someone, learn who your dealing with. Making Ankoku look like a scrub was easy, now shut up.
ok what?well im gonna go take a shower with my wife. you can go back to playing with your jigglypuff

0M39A

Trophies
XP
Country
jabmaster2 said:
Hey ive been looking and cant find a gecko os 1.9.2. fowarder channel. My old forwarder channel i was using worked with 1.9.1. but i get a code dump with the new gecko os. If anybody knows of a good forwarder let me know. thanks.

might be able to get some help on wadder if you are after an updated forwarder.

illinialex24

youre a fucking tool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte