Hacking Gecko OS 002 fix wad

Muyfa666

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm trying to find the wad-version of Gecko OS 002 fix.

All the links in the threads I've found so far is dead.

Help pls.

xshinox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was searching for this as well. i needed this 002 fix. thank you for making this topic and thank you for posting the link to the wads

tribal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
i believe this fix is for the gamma 002 error right?Am having trouble when loading the MADWORLD dvd.
By the way,can some kind soul advise me how do i installed the file.The file is in " Gecko OS 002 Fixed-GEOS.wad". steps would be nice.

BIG MOE

๔*๖ LORD BIG MOE ™
Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
tribal said:
i believe this fix is for the gamma 002 error right?Am having trouble when loading the MADWORLD dvd.
By the way,can some kind soul advise me how do i installed the file.The file is in " Gecko OS 002 Fixed-GEOS.wad". steps would be nice.
when it comes to installing WADs WadManager1.3 is recommended , just boot from HBC and select SD Card for source after putting your WAD file in the WAD directory in the root of your SD Card and scroll down to the desired WAD then press (+) to choose and (A) to confirm the install
wink.gif
peace out

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Welp I'm off to best buy because I figured out how to shove another 14tb hard drive in this server 😂