Hacking gecko ocarina

Yu-Gi-Oh 100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is annoying i cant get this piece of crap to work no matter what i do, and it doesn't even come with any fricken instructions. Does this even work every time i start up the game it keeps saying over and over no codes when the codes are clearly there.,

drewmerc

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
when i first tryed it i had same problem but when i used Accio Hacks to download them for me they worked
i guess i did something wrong but never worked out what

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Google is your best friend I got ocarina working in a heartbeat. as for using it unless you are a hacker I'd advise just using the Accio hacks app from James. He is a very talewnted coder and the app works perfectly every time.

Hells Guardian

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
by hacker I mean a code hacker m8. and accio hacks is just the name of the homebrew software. I don't know why James chose it I never bothered to ask... I do know however that it works great and can be found on the wiibrew site or even downloaded to your SD card from your wii with the Homebrew Browser. Here is a link to the Wiibrew page about it.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Accio_Hacks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    cearp @ cearp: As long as you're not going hungry, it's nice to share things with your friends +1