gecko ocarina

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Yu-Gi-Oh 100, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Yu-Gi-Oh 100
    OP

Yu-Gi-Oh 100 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2011
    United States
    This is annoying i cant get this piece of crap to work no matter what i do, and it doesn't even come with any fricken instructions. Does this even work every time i start up the game it keeps saying over and over no codes when the codes are clearly there.,

2. drewmerc

drewmerc GBAtemp Regular

Mar 20, 2007
    when i first tryed it i had same problem but when i used Accio Hacks to download them for me they worked
    i guess i did something wrong but never worked out what

3. ConJ

ConJ The Toker

Jul 18, 2008
    Glastonbury
    Do you have the text file, or have you created a .gct?

What folder do you have your codes in?

4. Hells Guardian

Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    Google is your best friend I got ocarina working in a heartbeat. as for using it unless you are a hacker I'd advise just using the Accio hacks app from James. He is a very talewnted coder and the app works perfectly every time.

5. Yu-Gi-Oh 100
    OP

Yu-Gi-Oh 100 GBAtemp Regular

Feb 18, 2011
    United States
    Accio? and no im not a hacker i don't make hack people always confuse the two.

6. Hells Guardian

Hells Guardian GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 25, 2008
    United States
    by hacker I mean a code hacker m8. and accio hacks is just the name of the homebrew software. I don't know why James chose it I never bothered to ask... I do know however that it works great and can be found on the wiibrew site or even downloaded to your SD card from your wii with the Homebrew Browser. Here is a link to the Wiibrew page about it.

http://wiibrew.org/wiki/Accio_Hacks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice