Gears 2

Discussion in 'General Gaming Discussion' started by KizunaIatari, Oct 28, 2007.

?
  1. Definitely, I love Gears!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Maybe, it was an okay game

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I'm not getting it

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Gears? What the hell's that? I'm playing Halo 3!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. KizunaIatari
    OP

KizunaIatari Member

Newcomer
    Oct 28, 2007
    United States
    Saitama Prefecture(I wish)
    Personally, I look forward to the release of Gears 2(current release date 2009) since it'll probably become the next best shooter trilogy besides Halo. Correct me if you think I'm wrong.

2. T-hug

T-hug Always like this.

pip Chief Editor
    Oct 24, 2002
    England
    Definatley looking forward to Gears 2, and 3 lol! Great game and a great series, when it becomes a series that is.
    Can't really see GeOW 2 failing, MP needs more options and tidying up, maybe a bit of a longer campaign but apart from that, the same formula should be win all the way!

3. legendofphil

legendofphil Phil no Densetsu

Nov 19, 2002
    It was a better game than I was expecting, I know loads of people that were expecting it this year.

It will probably get revealed at e3 next year.

I just hope we get the PC content.

4. jimmy j

jimmy j Awesome for hire.

Apr 22, 2007
    the congo
    Loved it. Gears is an awesome game and I'm looking forward to new enemies, bigger bosses and new weapons (I want a bazooka!)

5. cenotaph

cenotaph GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2006
    United States
    For GoW, no. It's been said before, but the 360 version runs on a UE build that's not compatible with the one that'll ship with the PC version.

A PC version hasn't even been announced for GoW2 yet, so whatever.

6. legendofphil

Nov 19, 2002
    AFAIK that won't affect having the extras as DLC on XBL, only cross platform online gaming.

7. cenotaph

cenotaph GBAtemp Fan

Oct 24, 2006
    United States
    Okay, so it's not completely out of the question, but "very unlikely". I wouldn't mind though, as an update to the 360 version could pave way for cross-play, which would be awesome.

8. legendofphil

Nov 19, 2002
    If the sales of Gears are low on the PC then we will most likely see the content on XBL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice