Gearhead Garage Adventure

Discussion in 'GBA - Console and Game Discussions, Help and Tips' started by updowners, Dec 10, 2008.

Dec 10, 2008

Gearhead Garage Adventure by updowners at 5:44 AM (2,541 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. updowners
    OP

Member updowners lurklurklurk

Australia
    I recently found this game when I was trying to find the malice mod for quake.

http://www.ratloop.com/?games/ghg_adventure

Has anyone tried this yet? It looks pretty good but it never got commercially released but there's a demo on the website.

Screenshots:
    [​IMG]

2. litium

Member litium GBAtemp Regular

Argentina
    That looked really cool!. It's a shame that a game like this wasn't released for Nintendo GBA carts pricing issue. It's a time demo, so perhaps it can be hacked to bypass that 30 minute try-out.

3. DokiDoki98

Member DokiDoki98 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Be that full 3D.

4. JamesDM

Newcomer JamesDM Newbie

United States
    I played through what was available, up to the "cave" area, upon reaching a garage the npc informed me that it was the end of the game. Unless that is how they end the game instead of abruptly ending it, I think it is only part of the full game. I sent an email to ratloop earlier today about it and the future of the Gearhead Garage series but it was return due to an unrouteable email. If anyone would like to take a look at the code, it is listed as canceled due to costs of production so it is possible that the game exists in full form somewhere. I hope it is someday released because I really enjoyed playing it, I have never had an experience quite like it on the GBA. If anyone knows of anything similar please let me know.