Trophies
Website
www.pinkieonline.com
XP
Country
Hey everyone !

Pinkie here from Oz
rolleyes.gif

Wandered in to take a look around, participate when I have something useful to contribute and hopefully offer the site some freebies for upcoming competitons...

Ok.. who do I talk to to offer freebies?? LOL Don't ya just hate being new sometimes??
unsure.gif

Anyways - looking forward to "meeting" you in threads very soon.... feel free to drop me a line to say "g'day" - I'm a friendly girl and rarely bite (haaard) lol

Jo (pinkie)

biggrin.gif

PinkieOnline

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinkieonline.com
XP
Country
Hello demon - thanks for the welcome :-)

Was just telling Puck that I'm hoping to offer the site some vinyl decal skins for gba/gba sp (and other gaming consoles) - the odd game or two and.. perhaps in the future a bigger prize (but I won't say what because that would spoil the surprise LOL)

I don't often get time to post in forums... but every now and again I search the www to see what's out there... and when I stumbled across this site, I was struck by the friendly atmosphere! I guess it appealed to my down-to earth personality ... so figured I'd join

It's 1-30 am here ... so I'm probably starting to waffle LOL Might head to bed soon

Talk soon !

Jo (aka Pinkie)

Puck The Joker

Puck, The Arrogant Phuck
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gawd.... I should've read the rules before posting. Puck, was it ok for me to mention the freebies? If not - just pull the post.... *blush*
Don't worry, I don't see anything wrong with you mentioning freebies except for the fact that all the forum trolls show up looking for free stuff when the word free is said.
laugh.gif

PS: Don't double post, that is what the edit button is for.
wink.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I just came from school.
tongue.gif

Don't worry about it, everyone makes mistakes.
You'd better post here or else *shakes fist* I won't be very happy
frown.gif

You're room number's 26690, mind tempest's black cat and please take a look at our ancient artifacts museum with shaunj66 new to the list of veiwable junk.
smile.gif

G'day

PinkieOnline

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinkieonline.com
XP
Country
biggrin.gif
You guys are cool ! Thanks

Black cats are supposed to be lucky, aren't they? LOL I think I might have just become the resident "artifact" on the forum .... *reaches for walking frame*

I guess the problem will really show itself when I start my posts with ... "listen here, sonny ! When I was a girl......." blah blah

hehe
ph34r.gif

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome to the community Jo! (PinkieOnline)

Admitedly, we don't get too many girls 'round these parts on a regular basis, so I'm sure you'll have no trouble finding a sucker to carry your bags up to your room for you. Mind you, if you don't get there soon, you may find that I've stolen the mint from your pillow. Darn, they're good! If I don't start using the exercise room in the basement pretty soon though, I'm not going to be able to steal nearly as many mints as I've been stealing though..

Enjoy all the services that our hotel has to offer!
smile.gif

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Welcome Pinkie. It's always great to have more Australians around here. Our numbers are rising
happy.gif

That's very generous of you to be offering some free gear from any upcoming competitions. I'm more or less in charge of running the Official GBATemp competitions, so if you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Welcome to the community

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Haha, welcome to hotel GBAtemp!

I would suggest going to the pool now while no one knows there's a female around here, it may get...crowded later on...

mynimal

Kyoji sux.
Trophies
Website
www.mynimalistic.net
XP
Country
Just don't tell anyone you're a girl. Or else you'll be stalked and won't come home tomorrow night..

Sorry, I had to say it, it's sad but true. Welcome to GBATemp.
happy.gif
*Stalls while Dragonlord comes down from the cieling on a chord and snatches your mint from your pillow*

Turmoil

Trophies
Website
mos.net.au
XP
Country
G'day pinkie, great to see more and more aussies joining this wonderfull community
biggrin.gif

Where abouts in Australia is PinkieOnline located, never heard of it before...

Anyways welcome, *waves*

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What the hell are you guys talking about? There's a lot of females at GBAtemp. I could name 10 right off the bat.
There's...
um...
uh...
um...
there's........
uh....
um.....
I'll come back to this.

PinkieOnline

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pinkieonline.com
XP
Country
*laughing hard here* I like this place !

Grayzie > give me my mint back NOW !!! Don't be fooled by my walking frame.... I'm a black frame master of the art of framo
ph34r.gif

Opium > Aha ! Finding the competition guru was my next task here.... you've saved me the trouble and I will PM you shortly !
biggrin.gif

Zarcon > Don't worry, I have my sure-fire "pool crowd disperser" trick that I can use on those busy pool days !
laugh.gif

Ahi > Oooh you mean I'll get my very own stalker?? ! Woo hoo... how to make an old woman happy
tongue.gif

Turmoil > I'm in Brisbane, Queensland.... which leads me to answer....

....Fusion Master > I know, I know.... too many "crikey"'s and "g'day"'s n' "throw another snag on the barbie" stuff - very cheesy and predictable things to say
unsure.gif
Mind you - moving from Sydney to Brisbane is like moving to a country town, I tell ya!

..... back later - just saw a kangaroo hopping down the street - need to catch it !

cool.gif

Pinkie xxx

parky

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its good to have an Aussie around here....

I live in Brisbane with Fusion Master and go to the same school

Welcome to GBAtemp.net

Xeago

Insert witty phrase here.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Welcome Welcome WELCOME!

You will find this handy little place quite entertaining. Just ignore Darkdevil's mumblings and your sanity should remain in its current state, more or less. You will find a very diverse population here, in all aspects but gender. However, this should not deter you from visiting the facilities we do have.

There are common chat rooms, where you can start your own, or comment on exisiting, threads. These occupy the first few floors, easily accessable from the lobby.

There's a fantastic games room, where you can compete in various forms of art, I don't think we've had a frame-jitsu competition yet. Perhaps you could lead a class and they could compete? There are elevators to these rooms also in the lobby, feel free, and tip the bell hop there, you never know who's going to be the member of the moment and take you up to your room, one of the other rooms, or where ever.

I will often comment in current conversations, being in sales i tend to be nosey. Because my room is in the middle of the building [rm 1134] I tend to spend time up on the roof, theres a great barbee up there, you should definatly come on up chat or have bugers or some thing. This goes for most people.. But not the annoying ones!

If you do drop by the contest rooms, dont mind the unfinished buisness in the sprite contest alcove, I'll tend to that when I get some time. I have so little of it now that I am not sure what to do with my self when I need to realx!

See you round, don't be intimidated by all the people, we're one big dysfunctional family!

-Xeago.

Kyuketsuki_M

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi there.....

G'day? Haven't heard that in a while........

I'm originally from Melbourne but I've been in Tokyo for a while now, it's just strange to put the Aussie flag up......

But I STILL long for a Vegemite sandwich
biggrin.gif

BTW Pinkie...do you beat me? I turn 30 next year :hmm:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Hi

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Took along time to fit it in?