taggart6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm new to using GCOS, and I was wondering how I'm suppossed to use it to boot the wiikey 1.2 config disc on a NTSC modded Wii (with wiikey) that has the 3.0U firmware update.

I have GCOS ver4, and it looks like I can only make a multi disc with Gamecube games that are of the GMC file format. Will an iso file format also work? If not, does GCOS have a dvd swapping feature where i could boot with a GCOS multi disc and then swap in my current 1.2 config file.?

Thanks in advance!

manias

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
if you create a multi-iso image using that gcos, you get a menu that says boot disc? or something. When it says that you can take the multi-iso disc out and put the config disc in and boot it. (btw: not sure what changed with the last version that introduced dvd9 support, i used the one before that)

taggart6

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
if you create a multi-iso image using that gcos, you get a menu that says boot disc? or something. When it says that you can take the multi-iso disc out and put the config disc in and boot it. (btw: not sure what changed with the last version that introduced dvd9 support, i used the one before that)

Thanks for the clarification! So the final image I make using the GCOS dis c reater will be both a multi-disc and a boot disc. Excellent! Thanks again for the help.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: they be like which lite firefox exe pls