Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't know how it got to this point, but if I run a GCN game legitimate or burnt (I have a modchip), after I power the system down it reboots right back to the Wii system menu. It's quite bothersome in fact, because I'll often leave the Wii on for 24 hours or more because I forgot to double turn it off :|

So any ideas? I'm running Preloader and Bootmii on 4.2 if that's any help.

buding

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same problem has been encountered with many wii games when using usbloaders in my experience too
I'm on 4.2 softmodded

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Vincent Valentine said:
Im fairly sure it does this all the time, but if you mIOS patch it to run GC and Wii Backups, it powers off, it did for me.

- VV

I used to have that problem when running games via cMIOS (softmod). However I recently ran the cMIOS installer mod that uses MIOS v10 and now reset and power off works great.

I also have preloader and bootmii, so I don't believe they cause this problem, it is probably the mIOS.

However, I think installing cMIOS will reduce game compatibility compared to your hardmod, so i don't recommend it.

If your normal MIOS version is not the latest (v10 last time i checked), you could try to update it. I don't know if it make any difference though.

Sonicandtails

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's starting to look like this is the work of Preloader
frown.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum