Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's my dilemma... I want to SD load some gamecube games off of the SD Gecko I have, and here I am with 96 isos that need to be converted to GCM files so they take up less space. Is there a program that supports batch conversion to do this? All the ones I have seen are single file operations...

Second (this is kinda a two part question) - Do multi disk games work in Swiss? If not, would burning a multi iso disk and launching it through Neogamma work?

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If you have an older Wii that supports GCN disc backups, then go for the discs. SWISS isn't "perfect" just yet, discs will offer higher compatibility.

Sicklyboy

#JOYCONBOYZFOREVER
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So what the heck am I doing wrong with this burning?

I've gotten more progress burning at max speed than I have at 4x or 8x, which Neogamma won't boot. Max speed boots but gives a DRE through Neogamma (btw, I am using Neogamma r9 b50, cIOSx 249 d2x v6). I've tried WiIGator's v4 cMIOS and the WiiGator + WiiPower v10 cMIOS, both from ModMii. The games (usually) boot, hang for a sec, show a frame from the game then give a DRE.

Burning on NexxTech DVD-R media. I think I'll pick up a pack of Memorex media tonight.

Btw, same results with both MultiGame gamecube ISOS and single game gamecube ISOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: It's very sad and a poignant example of why preservation is so important.