Hacking .gcm files not working with Wii?

Sc4rFac3d

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
So since I got my Wii chipped, I decided to go check out some old GC games. I first had Wario World (.iso about 200 mb), burned it, worked perfect. Then, I had 2 other games with a .gcm extension. Double Dash and Luigi's mansion. After searching the web, I found out you could just change the .gcm to .iso. So I did and burned them both with imgburn. But as you can guess by now, they don't work. So, does this have to do with the Wii? As far as I know, the drive's pretty much the same and it should work. Then again, I don't know jack about this kinda stuff. So any help? Thanks.
smile.gif

fst312

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Railgun said:
use gcos and make a multi disc
smile.gif

this will work.

link

i downloaded this yesterday and according to the description the gcm file i got should work without me having to find a way to make it to an iso.please tell me if i'm right i never downloaded a gamecube game if this can work as a gcm file i will be happy because i can fit at least 3-4 games on one dvd. i made 2 threads yesterday because i couldn't figure out how to make a gamecube game into an iso.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134...p;#entry1757967

bugaveli

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
fst312 said:
Railgun said:
use gcos and make a multi disc
smile.gif

this will work.

link

i downloaded this yesterday and according to the description the gcm file i got should work without me having to find a way to make it to an iso.please tell me if i'm right i never downloaded a gamecube game if this can work as a gcm file i will be happy because i can fit at least 3-4 games on one dvd. i made 2 threads yesterday because i couldn't figure out how to make a gamecube game into an iso.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=134...p;#entry1757967
the reson nobody answere dyou is beacuse you made 2 threads and pissed everyone off

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there