GCBL don't work, no matter what I do!!!

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by titanix, May 16, 2010.

May 16, 2010
  1. titanix
    OP

Newcomer titanix Member

Brazil
    Hello folks!

Well, I'd like to ask something to the experts. I'm trying to run some GameCube backups, but there is no way for GCBL to work, I tried everything, every version, I really don't know what more can I do.
    I have an NTSC-U Wii, with System Menu 3.4, last night I installed DARKCORP 1.0 (and now my Wii can play New Super Mario Bros. Wii [​IMG] ), I've also, loaded the mIOS Patcher and have the Waninoko's and WiiGator's cIOS and, I think, every IOS patched as possible.
    About the disc burning, I've tried burn it with various settings (with 2x, 2.4x, 3x and 4x speed, using ImgBurn) and tried to run under every version of GCBL (Theta, Xi and 0.2) but always unsuccessfully. Everyting I got is Error 263. No Disk, 0x3023a00.
    Now I think there is something wrong with my System Menu version, my friends with versions 4.0 and above, played it with no problems. Now I think I'll go crazy [​IMG]

Many thanks for those who help!

2. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    What exactly happens when you try to load the game from GCBL ?

3. titanix
    OP

Newcomer titanix Member

Brazil
    Yeah I forgot to mention. I always got the 263 Error, No Disk, errorcode 0x3023a00

4. Riley

Member Riley GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    Make sure you are using DVD-R and tht u are burning at 2x and if that doesnt work try using gecko OS or NEOGAMMA.

5. tj_cool

Supervisor tj_cool Stuff

Belgium
    Burning speed depend on the burner
    2x isn't always the best speed

6. titanix
    OP

Newcomer titanix Member

Brazil
    Well, I tried with DVD-R, DVD-RW and DVD+R. Brands: Phillips, Sony, Verbatim, Maxprint, LG and 2 random generic, at speeds of 2x, 2.4x, 3x and 4x. Always got the same problem. NeoGamma doesn't play too. By the way, I didn't tried Gecko OS yet, I'll try it and post the results as soon as possible.