Tri-Edge

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Luigi mansion is doin the same thing you can hear the sound but the video doesnt display
I thinkt its the iso
is your iso the right size or is it shruk

ether2802

we have the techno...!!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Well the loader is not working well with out of region GC games, the only thing that worked for me was to use Any Region Changer and set the TV video mode to PAL, then save and reboot, tried again and this time it worked, but if your TV can display PAL then it is not going to work for you...!!!
smile.gif

WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ether2802 said:
Well the loader is not working well with out of region GC games, the only thing that worked for me was to use Any Region Changer and set the TV video mode to PAL, then save and reboot, tried again and this time it worked, but if your TV can display PAL then it is not going to work for you...!!!
smile.gif

Yeah pretty much, I hope wiigators next version of the launcher supports pal game video modes. So for now I'm downloading the US version of all Cube games off a different site.

Golfman560

TheRapist.com
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've been playing a few PAL backups that I got from my cousins on my NTSC Wii and they work fine. You just have to have a TV that supports the video mode. Most TVs bought in the US only have the NTSC mode, but if you order online you usually get one that's "region free" and can do any video mode.

Your TV just can't support PAL games.

WhiteWingedKnigh

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Golfman560 said:
I've been playing a few PAL backups that I got from my cousins on my NTSC Wii and they work fine. You just have to have a TV that supports the video mode. Most TVs bought in the US only have the NTSC mode, but if you order online you usually get one that's "region free" and can do any video mode.

Your TV just can't support PAL games.

Maybe pal gc games, but PAl wii games work, but not without forcing, so yes you are right, my tv doesn't support PAL.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Many such cases.