GC Loading Issue - Black Screen

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by hecerinc, Jun 28, 2010.

Jun 28, 2010
  1. hecerinc
    OP

Newcomer hecerinc Newbie

United States
    Hey guys, I'm new to this forum so please bear with me. I have softmodded my wii and I can play Wii backups such as Super Mario Galaxy 2 and Star Wars perfectly. When I tried to run a GC backup, however, I can load the BackupLoader and everything up to the point where it recognizes my disc and it asks me to press A for automatic detection b for MIOS Y for NTSC and so on. Now, supposedly my disc game is NTSC (Bought in the USA), however, when I click Y for NTSC, I get a black screen. And that's about it. My Wii does not restart nor do I get a green screen. I have the green button on, but my Wii will do nothing. I click once on the power button and it restarts. So, I tried forcing the Region to NTSC480i and NTSC480p, no luck. I also tried using the internal function in Neogamma for GC Loading. Did not work. I tried pressing each and every one of the other buttons when I get to the load screen. Pressed Y,A,B,X,L,R, and Start and I got the exact same result (black screen). I would really appreciate any help and thanks a lot in advance.