Hacking GC Game’s Networl

smallfount

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I'm now using the WII to play the GC Game PSO 1+2 Plus, but WII can't provide the network conntect to the game. For PSO + is the game which have a strong support in Network mode so I want to find a way to connect network with WII's Wifi.
Are there any software or Mod IOS such thing's can support?

Thanks~~

geishroy

Suspended
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
no there are no such mods. when you are playing gc games, you are playing in gc mode. when you are playing wii games, you are playing in wii mode.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Hence, you can't play gc games using the wii's hardware (includes wifi hardware).

It might be possible for someone to work on a hack regarding this in future, but I wouldn't count on it for now.

K

Kurisuellegarden

Well, I'm sure...someone will figure it out...or maybe Nintendo if it gets enough demand? I mean, they should have included it in the system ALREADY if they were going to have backwards compatibility...

or maybe there wasn't enough games for it at all... not even 10 games use it i think... :wtf:

Gunfreak11

Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
Its a plausible theory... Im sure that it wouldn't be that difficult to create a specialized loader for it... Btw, how many people are still active online? I remember renting it (They provided online thingymabob) and it was fun, though that was some time ago... *Heads over to GameFAQs*

smallfount

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
The GC PSO Offical Server had been closed for a long Time but there still a lot of Private Server for this game, as I know about over 300 people still play the GC PSO online. And if can get the Network then player can download new quest which is made by players , that's funny.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3eGAHfC5P-Y