DMC

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hi

Just got COD4 (whatever nintendo call it) all working fine but got a venom wii/GC Controller. Is it possible to use this instead of the normal controllers as its too fiddly.

TIA

noONE

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Nintendo doesn't name Activision's/infinity ward's games.. also, there's very few Wii games that support the GC controller, but a couple of the major titles does it at least ( i think there's a list somewhere, you've heard of google? )

I haven't played CoD: MW - Reflex yet, but i've heard that's quite alot of options and tuning of the controls so i'd give it a try and make it feel better.. i bet you've barely tried the game with the Wiimote, or you simply suck at it ;P
Anyway.. good luck learning to play with the Wiimote+nunchuck!

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
GC controllers work on all Wii games, but they just won't let you control the character
rolleyes.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How can you prefer a regular controller above the Wiimote with a shooter game?

Mario Kart Wii supports it, SSBB supports it too.
That are about the biggest titles that support it.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this thread should have been placed in the wii - hardware, devices, utilities forum. not here at the hacking section.

anyways, to the OP most fighting games for the wii support GC controllers.

Izzy

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't stop laughing when I read the topic title, but he obviously didn't mean every Wii game, just 3rd part games. I mean, Wii Sports Resort...

I would either way prefer Wii Remote + Nunchuk instead of a GC Controller, give it some more time.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)