1. pollop2345

OP pollop2345 Newbie
    Newcomer

Aruba
    Hi, i have a wii black family edition with no ports for gc conttoller and i own a third party gc controller, how can i connect it in my console to play gc games from nindendont? Is there an adapter or somethimg else? Thank you and sorry for my bad English

2. KleinesSinchen

KleinesSinchen GBAtemp's Backup Reminder + Fearless Testing Sina

Germany
    There is an official USB to Nintendo GameCube Controller adapter for Wii U – designed only for Super Smash Bros. Wii U version. It works with Nintendont. There are cheaper third party adapters with the same functionality. My Mayflash adapter works without any configuration.

Almost any GC software will work – some exceptions: connection to a Game Boy Advance requires “native controls” to be active. So you can’t use for example Pokemon Box on your limited Wii.

Quote from the README.md:
    “Features:[…] Use the official Nintendo GameCube controller adapter”
    https://github.com/FIX94/Nintendont

3. pollop2345

OP pollop2345 Newbie
    Newcomer

Aruba
    Ok thank you for the answer

4. migles

migles All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me

China
    you pratically can use any usb controller trough nintendont configuration, see nintendont thread for that.

5. Ryccardo

Ryccardo watching Thames TV from London

Italy
    You can also install the real gamecube ports, if you can find them, the associated SMD parts, and like Tiny Soldering (trademark)

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - controller, nintendond, edition