Hacking GC controller official or 3rd pary for savemii?

D

Deleted-171178

I disagree, some 3rd party are better as they dont have the pin on the controller allowing all 4 buttons to be pushed without modification

Reboot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
beegee7730 said:
I disagree, some 3rd party are better as they dont have the pin on the controller allowing all 4 buttons to be pushed without modification
Does savemii need that functionality or are you just saying that just to chime in?

SenorClean

Trophies
XP
Country
Reboot said:
beegee7730 said:
Does savemii need that functionality or are you just saying that just to chime in?

Savemii doesn't... but using a gamecube controller instead of savemii does...

Mine is like this - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.24544 rather than the 'cross' style d-pad. It's a pretty rubbish gamecube controller, but works well for savemii.

D

Deleted-171178

Savemiifrii works by pressing all 4 direction buttons at the same time.

tamtam1234

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SenorClean said:
Reboot said:
beegee7730 said:

Savemii doesn't... but using a gamecube controller instead of savemii does...

Mine is like this - http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.24544 rather than the 'cross' style d-pad. It's a pretty rubbish gamecube controller, but works well for savemii.

thanks, but this function to works does it depends on way the controller is manufactured or any GC controller can make savemii to work?

D

Deleted-171178

Any controller, but as I said some have pins in the control pad to stop all 4 buttons being pressed and need to be disassembled.

giantpune

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
any fake one will work. you just have to mash all 4 directions at once. it doesnt matter who made the thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.