Hardware GC Controller Not responsive when Playing games

NazoXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing VC games earlier *Zelda II if it matters* I had no Problem with my Controller at all.
Then I go Play Sonic Colors on the Configurable Usb Loader and I noticed i couldn't press start at the press start screen and since my last know input device for colours was my GC controller I wasn't able to use anything other than The GC controller at the press start screen. I used the wii mote to go back to the loader and tried another game, I tried Brawl and again no input again. So now I'm confused did something mess up my Input device? I mean even on the Menu I can select games with the GC controller I can even edit settings but in game I cant do anything with it?
Help
frown.gif

D

Deleted User

NazoXIII said:
I was playing VC games earlier *Zelda II if it matters* I had no Problem with my Controller at all.
Then I go Play Sonic Colors on the Configurable Usb Loader and I noticed i couldn't press start at the press start screen and since my last know input device for colours was my GC controller I wasn't able to use anything other than The GC controller at the press start screen. I used the wii mote to go back to the loader and tried another game, I tried Brawl and again no input again. So now I'm confused did something mess up my Input device? I mean even on the Menu I can select games with the GC controller I can even edit settings but in game I cant do anything with it?
Help
frown.gif
Hmmmmmm Sounds like a personal problem...jk
yaywii.gif

Raiser

I am mad scientist.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I have no experience with using GC controllers with the Wii, but..

Are you using a Wavebird or wireless GC controller? If so, are the batteries in check?

Perhaps the Wiimote is set to controller 1, and you've plugged the GC controller into the 1st slot? Try moving it to the second slot.

Sorry, I can't be of anymore help.

NazoXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The Controller is one of the Original Black ones, it isn't Wave or wireless.

I think This is just a problem with my Usb Loader, because I've tried all of the Virtual console games and it works with no problem, just doesn't work at all when I'm playing a game using the Configurable Loader. So its gotta be an IOS issue.
I just wish I knew what IOS messed up the controller.

Coto

-
Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
NazoXIII said:
The Controller is one of the Original Black ones, it isn't Wave or wireless.

I think This is just a problem with my Usb Loader, because I've tried all of the Virtual console games and it works with no problem, just doesn't work at all when I'm playing a game using the Configurable Loader. So its gotta be an IOS issue.
I just wish I knew what IOS messed up the controller.

I think you should delete all your CFG Loader related files, including boot.dol and CFG folder in root SD, then do a fresh install of latest non beta CFG USB L. v60

jan777

motion control..? srsly? so 2008. 3DS is teh bombz
Trophies
XP
Country
TRY:

When you start the game using the USB loader, do not touch the wii remote again and press A using the GC controller.

NazoXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tnx for the Help guys but even after deleting ALL of the USB-Loader files it didn't make a difference.
I really do hope this is an IOS problem though.

NazoXIII

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No need for that, The controller works on everything but the loader so its not like its dusty on the inside or the Cord shorted out or anything.
Just USB-Loader seems to shut it off after I load a game.

D

Deleted User

NazoXIII said:
No need for that, The controller works on everything but the loader so its not like its dusty on the inside or the Cord shorted out or anything.
Just USB-Loader seems to shut it off after I load a game.
hmmm very strrrrange, hmmmm.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Touché.