Hacking GC Backup Launcher Issues

sonknuck23

Mighty Switch Force >
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I recently had issues getting GC games to load again on my wii. I tried everything, so when it came down to it; I bought the wii Disc Drive cleaner. Sure enough, I used it twice, and now all my back-ups work. I hope this isn't a waste of a post, just thought that maybe others having the same issues, they could give this a shot. Hope it kind of helps!!

- sonknuck23

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clearly making the first 30 characters of the title completely irrelevant to the context of the enclosed information will help people find it.

thela_kid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sonknuck23 said:
I recently had issues getting GC games to load again on my wii. I tried everything, so when it came down to it; I bought the wii Disc Drive cleaner. Sure enough, I used it twice, and now all my back-ups work. I hope this isn't a waste of a post, just thought that maybe others having the same issues, they could give this a shot. Hope it kind of helps!!

- sonknuck23

Hm sounds interesting. I've had a bad experience with disk "cleaners" and would never touch a disk DRIVE cleaner, but this makes me less weary. Thanks for sharing
smile.gif

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
thela_kid said:
sonknuck23 said:

- sonknuck23

Hm sounds interesting. I've had a bad experience with disk "cleaners" and would never touch a disk DRIVE cleaner, but this makes me less weary. Thanks for sharing
smile.gif

Use the NINTENDO BRAND. goes for about 5 bucks here in holland, incl. shipping.

http://www.mycom.nl/Product/Kantoor-Artike...ning-kit/319258

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night