Gaming GBC Flashcard

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
What was the best software to flash the cart again? DGB Max, DBX Max, something like that? You'll have to find that, although god knows if it'll work on Windows 7 / XP

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
i dont find the program to create multicards. do you have links for me ? so in fact i need the program to create multicards if i want more than one rom, a cable to connect it to the pc and a rom flasher. do you have links for the rom flasher and the multicard prog ?`and whats the compaibility of the card ? problems with any roms ?

BlueStar

Trophies
XP
Country
I can't remember there being any problems with roms, I remember a couple of games coming out pre-cracked with intros (One of the Donkey Kongs I think) but I never downlaoded a game and found it didn't work due to AP or incompatibility. Pokemon Gold and Silver used an internal clock that the cart didn't have, so I had to use cheats to change the time of day, but that was about it. The program I used was DGBMAX - I can't find a link to that one, but apparently GBX Tool works as well and it's on filetrip It was programmed for Windows 98, so you may need to run it in a compatibility mode or something.

http://filetrip.net/f3013-GBX-Tool-1-8.html

Once I was up and running, programming the cart was pretty simple, but it's certainly more effort than it just appearing in windows as a drive and drag and dropping roms and saves.

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
and it is as big as a normal gbc card ? so no sticking out ? and this prog can create a multicard and send it to the device ? sorry for all the questions
frown.gif

ohhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuu xD forget it xD i forgot that the gbc has no light
frown.gif
i wanted a bit of retro but not without light
frown.gif
sorry for stealing your time xD

and why are you selling two of them ? i only want one xD

Budge74

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Two carts means more games....
smile.gif

Anybody else want to buy the set before it goes back to the bottom of the cupboard again?

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
you can sell it to someone else
biggrin.gif
found another flashcard xD

to change this thread, someone got a EMS USB Cartridge ? I have some questions about it
biggrin.gif

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
hunter291 said:
to change this thread, someone got a EMS USB Cartridge ? I have some questions about it
biggrin.gif
I ordered one in August and they sent it two days ago. The shipping is extremely slow is all I can tell you.

When I get mine I'll let you know.

hunter291

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
sorry for the doulble post. all flashcards i saw till now only can handle one save
ohmy.gif
is there a flashcart that can save more games ? i dont want to restart my games everytime i play another game :I

thaddius

Charmander is not pleased.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
The BUNG one that I own (it's also similar to the one that Budge74 is selling) can support multiple save files, but the save space is limited.

mrgone

old man
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Budge74 said:
BlueStar said:
That's the exact same one I've got - Lik Sang circa 1999?
Hells yeah.
yaynds.gif

hell yeah, too

QUOTE(hunter291 @ Oct 19 2010, 01:52 AM)
sorry for the doulble post. all flashcards i saw till now only can handle one save
ohmy.gif
is there a flashcart that can save more games ? i dont want to restart my games everytime i play another game :I
i used the gbc-carts with the dgb-max flashing tool.
it allowed me to use the full 256kb of sram.
if you make the correct combination of games and their savesizes,
all games can save

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Looks like a Famicom handheld