GBC emulation Help (SCL card)

Discussion in 'NDS - Emulation and Homebrew' started by misticknight, Dec 29, 2006.

Dec 29, 2006
  1. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    hi all, i've been trying to save my GBC games as i'm trying to play Link's Awakening again so i done some research and from what i understood, i take the save from the SCL patcher(supercard lite)rename it to the same name as the rom i'm playing and then save through the emu menu (L+R)and voila. that didn't work. so i thought instead i'd get a different emulator, so i downloaded the DS_GBC whatever its called and put the rom through the .bat file and it turned it to both an nds. file and a .gba file. both of these didn't work. can someone plz tell me how i can play AND save GBC games on to my SCL, i don't wanna play Link's Awakening on the PC again.

2. misticknight
    OP

Member misticknight GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    please someone reply i want to play GBC games on my DS!

3. Sittzon

Newcomer Sittzon Newbie

Sweden
    Yeah, im kinda wondering that myself, havent got it working either. An answer to this question would be very helpful.

4. Hero-Link

Member Hero-Link Hero of Derrr

Portugal
  5. Sittzon

Newcomer Sittzon Newbie

Sweden
    I havent got goomba color to work, but the Supercard Lite has a built in gbc emulator which im using. I can play games fine but the saving is just not working at all. Which is odd, because I mean, wouldnt the built in emu support saves? =)

6. Vince989

Former Staff Vince989 Still lurking around, sometimes...

Canada
    It does, you just need the L+R+A+Select key combination (after saving in-game) to commit your saves to your media!

- Vince989