GBAtempTV Twitch Giveaway - Enter for a chance to win a copy of Pokemon Sword or Shield!

Screenshot__158_.0.jpg

The next generation of Pokemon titles--Sword and Shield--are launching soon! Are you excited? Have you already purchased your game ahead of release, in anticipation of these exciting new entries? Or perhaps you're more apprehensive, and want to wait to see some gameplay for yourself? If you're interested in watching or playing along with someone, GBAtemp will be hosting a launch stream of Pokemon Sword and Shield on our Twitch channel, where we'll be giving away a copy of one of the games! All you need to do to have a shot at winning is to subscribe to the GBAtempTV Twitch account. And if you're a Twitch Prime user, you can use your Twitch Prime sub, which means it's totally free! The list of users will be drawn from using a random number generator, and the winning user will be contacted to receive their game of choice, a few hours after the stream ends.

The stream will begin at 5am CST on November 14th! Be sure to catch us when the stream goes live, at our channel link below. Any subscribers from when this post goes live until the second stream ends on November 15th will be entered into the drawing! Good luck!

EDIT: The stream has now ended! Tomorrow we will announce the winner! Stay tuned!

:arrow: GBAtempTV Twitch Channel

Xmortal

Other Nickname Legarad
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Last edited by Xmortal,

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
until you realize the games cost $60+
I know hehe it is 65 with tax hehe ... I might buy $15 eshop card why not hehe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why I am doing this?

Because I got my first job ever, I am 30 years old. I stopped my education for long time due to family issues.

I graduated and got a job so I want to give some to people in need for Money and give a game for someone to make them happy.

First paycheck only of course hehe.

I want positive energy and prayers.

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

Fugelmir

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I remember when Pokemon was sexy. Now it's geared to infants and autists. Couldn't pay me to play that curry fiasco.

Attachments

• pokemon-so-that-happened.jpg
    pokemon-so-that-happened.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 280
Reactions: Ryccardo

ganons

Trophies
XP
Country
I know hehe it is 65 with tax hehe ... I might buy $15 eshop card why not hehe.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Why I am doing this?

Because I got my first job ever, I am 30 years old. I stopped my education for long time due to family issues.

I graduated and got a job so I want to give some to people in need for Money and give a game for someone to make them happy.

First paycheck only of course hehe.

I want positive energy and prayers.

That's good of you bro but better of giving that money to charity for people in real need.

Reactions: MohammedQ8

Pipistrele

Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
They cut my Bulbasaur, and ~half of the ENTIRE DEX. Even if I had a switch, no way man

related:

I remember when Pokemon was sexy. Now it's geared to infants and autists. Couldn't pay me to play that curry fiasco.
I mean, less whiny participants = more chances someone who actually wants the game will win it, so feel free to count yourself out =)

SonowRaevius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sign me up. I won't have nothing to play til January otherwise lol

Edit: NVM, I misread this morning. Don't have money for subs atm, best of luck to everyone else.

Last edited by SonowRaevius,

eyeliner

Has an itch needing to be scratched.
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Thanks to GbaTemp, good luck to those who take part.

I don't Twitch, so no participation from me.

Last edited by eyeliner,

PrincessLillie

(Future) VTuber
Trophies
Website
lillie2523.carrd.co
XP
Country
United States
I personally won't be entering this giveaway or getting the game at all. The Dex cut is a load of bullshit that we, as consumers, should not have to deal with. Good luck to the entrants regardless.
Please do not use "autistic" as an insult. Autism is not a joke.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Black_Manta_8bit @ Black_Manta_8bit: hey