Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
The GBATemp SuperCard Review

box-small.jpg

Thanks to Kick Trading I have reviewed another Game Boy Advance flashkit. This flashcart has a host of features from simply playing roms to watching movies and listening to music, it is certainly one of the more interesting contenders on the market. I'm sure many of you will be interested to see how it fairs. Be sure to check out the review for my verdict on the notorious SuperCard.

SuperCard Review

alexp2_ad

Certified Smart Ass
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Excellent review, but when I first saw it at the top of the page I thought it was gonna be the Neo Flash...
frown.gif

Anyway, good review, seems very fair and balanced.

Some very major positives and some very major negatives seems to pretty much sum up the SuperCard...

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
super card software has been updated
laugh.gif
now 2.30 is released and can be downlaoded from the official site.

one thing i want to know latest update is which games now run better now as no list is nowhere to be found on the website, all it says is that now games run better but which one?

thankx

stDeaReG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
For reference, on my DS when the game goes red for ds games and i boot up the supercard. The lights still green.

Thus batterlife for Supercard is longer then batterlife for ds games.
lecture.gif

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sweet. I was suppose to do a review for one for chipdealer, but my mail has been coming slow, not sure if they sent it. they said they did though but we'll see. supercard is pretty cool.

hobotent

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i was just wondering, does the new 1.5 crystal engine thingy work with it? (the new gba movie conversion software)
i can see that the 1.3 one works... and can u update it with the E-whatever thingys?

i dunno if all that made sense, but if someone made any sense out of that, could u please tell me?

falcon64z8

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Great review, do any of you guys know about the Scan Disk verson of the supercard and when its out? I saw pics of it somewhere and wondering if they are going to release it soon, because I want ot get one.

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
QUOTE said:
was just wondering, does the new 1.5 crystal engine thingy work with it? (the new gba movie conversion software)
i can see that the 1.3 one works... and can u update it with the E-whatever thingys?

nope movie player that is built for Supercard can NOT go beyond e13 firmware update, also it will not play software ver 1.5 converted movies bcoz it will NOT be able to run any movies converted beyond software ver 1.3.

hope that helps.

plz feel free ask if u got any questions

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: Can't wait for season 2