GBAtemp's Nintendo DS Lite mini-Review

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
By the way, I noticed the power switch has been moved to the side... Is it easy to accidentally toggle the NDS Lite on or, does the lid have to be open before the switch will work?

No it's not easy to accidently hit the power trigger while playing. Don't expect it to happen. It requires a fair bit of force.

If you slide the power trigger up while the screens are still closed the DS will only boot up when you open the screens. So you wont have all your batteries drain away if for some unforseen reason the power trigger is activated while it's in your pocket/bag.
You won't believe how much that happens with my PSP or even GBA SP when it's in my backpack for whatever reasons. It's funny walking around hearing the Hot Shots Golf Open Tee music and wondering if I'm losing my mind.

OrR

Rice-megatron Expert
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
About the abxy buttons... How are they? I didn't really like the original DS ones much, they were a little imprecise, maybe too hard to press. Are these more like the original GBA ones?

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country
Awesome stuff...I just can't wait for the UK launch! (The good thing is that the new EZ4-lite should be out by then.
wacko.gif
)

All the waiting will soon pay off, since I'm upgrading from a GBA SP and EZFA.
wub.gif

The DS lite is just sooo sexy!
bow.gif

Sweet review.
grog.gif

Noobix

Trophies
XP
Country

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
About the abxy buttons... How are they? I didn't really like the original DS ones much, they were a little imprecise, maybe too hard to press. Are these more like the original GBA ones?

They're pretty good. They're more round instead of flat like on the old DS. More clicky too. I'd say they're easier to press since they are higher from the surface.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1