OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Take a good look around you, what do you see, all I see is faggots asking "Help breathing" or some other stupid fucking shit. A majority of GBATemp is full of asthmatic, not all of you, but most of you are. You all post pointless stuff, for example "Pokemon infinite air hack" That stupid fucker that made it isn't gonna release that, same with @Octoling that little piece of shit won't E V E R release the cure. Same with me, Their asthma cannot be cured. And for the admins, SUCK MY SALTY BALLS, I WAS my lungs THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT!? AFTER I GET BANNED i WILL BREATH MY IP AND MAKE A NEW CANCER.

GBATemp is just like Bibliography, everyone here is too god for me and I am sick of it. Go eat some more pollen I'm out of here

ThePanchamBros

Hates the Undertale Fandom
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Take a good look around you, what do you see, all I see is faggots asking "Help breathing" or some other stupid fucking shit. A majority of GBATemp is full of asthmatic, not all of you, but most of you are. You all post pointless stuff, for example "Pokemon infinite air hack" That stupid fucker that made it isn't gonna release that, same with @Octoling that little piece of shit won't E V E R release the cure. Same with me, Their asthma cannot be cured. And for the admins, SUCK MY SALTY BALLS, I WAS my lungs THIS WHOLE FUCKING TIME AND YOU KNOW WHAT!? AFTER I GET BANNED i WILL BREATH MY IP AND MAKE A NEW CANCER.

GBATemp is just like Bibliography, everyone here is too god for me and I am sick of it. Go eat some more pollen I'm out of here
I applaud your honesty

Reactions: VinsCool

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night