Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
GBAtemp - The Official Shop!
For all your GBAtemp merchandise needs

It's been a long time coming, but it's finally here! The Official Online GBAtemp Shop! Thanks to Cafepress we are able to offer our members a wide and weird range of GBAtemp themed accessories!

There is already a good assortment of goods on sale, from grog beer steins
grog.gif
to hrth coasters
hrth.gif
, from GBAtemp bumper stickers to GBAtemp postcards! There's also some simple branded clothing available in various sizes and colours. We will be adding more products to the shop in the future and welcome member submitted designs also (pending approval).

We've kept markup prices as low as possible (approx $1~2 only per item), and of course all profit from the store will go directly into funding the forums upkeep.

Products ship from the U.S.A. so people buying from abroad please be aware that import custom charges may apply, but that is out of our control.

We will soon be allowing members to get their NAMES or ALIASES printed on the merchandise. All you'll need to do is send us an e-mail to ' shop at GBAtemp dot net ' telling us your forum name, what name you want printed (make sure you format it properly) on what product, where and any other specific details. But please note, we are only offering simple name additions and nothing else.

So get your wallets out and feel free to send us a photo of yourselves sporting your new GBAtemp gear!
smile.gif

icon11.gif
The Official GBAtemp Shop

xflash

Local Ninja
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
lol i thought you guys were never gonna do this after what you said when one of the forum members suggested it (or did i remember wrong?)

edited: why isn't there a shirt with the Gbatemp logo on?

Helmut

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
What a nice idea!

hrth on my fridge, here we go. Too bad that no friend know gbatemp.
I don't really see what's on the beer stein. Could you please post a full picture of the grog logo? Well, maybe for christmas I will offer myself a brand new set of beer stein and tile coaster.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What a nice idea!

hrth on my fridge, here we go. Too bad that no friend know gbatemp.
I don't really see what's on the beer stein. Could you please post a full picture of the grog logo? Well, maybe for christmas I will offer myself a brand new set of beer stein and tile coaster.

Already have. Read the preview description.
wink.gif

QUOTEFull preview: http://i--n.in/46

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/Eu4hiUW.jpg