OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
I just had the craziest Idea ever: GBATemp.net Presents: GBAtemp: The Musical!!! I know it sounds like BS but i guess it would make me laugh!!!! ......

Now,let the trolling & the lol's COMMENCE!!!!!!!
mellow.gif

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know, I do a rather stirring rendition of "Old Man River" if I do say so myself.
maybe it could be re-worked for this project

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Rydian said:
Would I be the wise but creepy uncle always butting into everything, sex included?
Yep,but where am I gonna get some hookers? (NOTE: CraigsList does not count,& asian hookers, at least) We use them as "actors" see where I'm going with this?OH!! We also need a (less racist attempt) opposite of a white guy, that can speak spanish. Possibly an R4 Rap.
unsure.gif

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
somerandomguyO_O said:
DSDisco said:
Edgedancer said:
I came in here expecting an actual plan or genuine idea, not a "this would make me laugh" thread. I banish thee to the EoF!
WTF is an EoF???
mellow.gif
Edge of Forum. xD
BTW: The new replacement for 2010 for "Dare to be random" is "Dare to be pointless", just a head's up.
moogle.gif

DSDisco

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Vulpes Abnocto said:
You know, I do a rather stirring rendition of "Old Man River" if I do say so myself.
maybe it could be re-worked for this project
"Old Man River" sounds good but one thing... YOU'RE A MODERATOR!! Don't you run the site parts?,check it?keep trolls away from forum newbs (including me),But all that & you still have time to do a show? No wonder you run the site (I think,IDK) Sorry 4 the outburst,to I'll say this: @ one time of my life, I had to pretend to be a guido just to go to school dances,no matter what you paid! (fear of hair-gel)

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
I thought about suggesting a "GBATemp Sings" video once (where we get a load of us to sing a song and edit them over the top of each other) but couldn't think of a good song

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DSDisco said:
YOU'RE A MODERATOR!! Don't you run the site parts?,check it?keep trolls away from forum newbs (including me),But all that & you still have time to do a show? No wonder you run the site (I think,IDK)

Nah, most of the time I just mess with people's heads.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all