GBAtemp TEMPorary Shirt Sale

shirt.PNG

Capture1.PNG Capture.PNG
For a limited time your favourite underground gaming community GBAtemp is selling a variety of high quality merchandise. Help support the site by buying one of our mens and womens T-shirts or one of our hoodies. All of which come in a variety of colours to suit anyone's style and mood. This campaign will be limited to just 21 days (the campaign ends September 10th) in length for you to place your orders and may never be repeated, so help out GBAtemp.net and buy now!

So head on over to www.teespring.com/gbatemp and pick up a great shirt and help support the site!

:arrow: Buy buy buy!

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Thanks to everyone who has pre-ordered a shirt of hoodie so far, every order is appreciated. I set our goal to 30 shirts and we have 23 orders already with 17 days to go so that is fantastic. 23 orders might not sound impressive but we get a great margin from teespring so don't underestimate how much each order helps us and how beneficial this campaign is to the site!

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
These look great I love the clean design. I will be getting a shirt and hoodie for myself and my wife wants a hoodie for the gym, maybe even the pink one!

Looking forward to adding to my uber rare GBAtemp merch collection:
View attachment 23415 View attachment 23416

hmn, where did I put my damn GBAtemp mug!?

No GBAtemp SCDS2 in that collection?

-another world

Reactions: Deleted-236924
D

Deleted User

Damn it! I have no way to buy these and they'll probably never happen again, unless GBATemp wants to sell these again :(

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

GDI, looks like I might not be able to buy one. unless i pester my mom over and over until she buys me one :^)

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just one more day? Dang it, I get paid on friday... Oh well, what can you do, I hope they'll come back some day.

I think you should be able to get one for free considering the time, effort, and posts you put in on the TEMP :creep:

You could also strike a deal with one of the known good sellers here have them buy a shirt for you so you can pay them later for the shirt.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Cool. I will nvr say a FUQing Curse word Again :D