Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
package.png
GBAtemp Tempmas Mini-Competition #15
Holiday Gaming Display!

Yesterday's Competition Winner: gosp! Congratulations gosp! Your music video about GBAtemp is toe-tapping good. We'll be humming that tune for weeks to come! "GBAtemp is for me, GBAtemp I adore, without you my life would be a bore~!" Congrats! You'll be contacted for your prize collection shortly.

Ho ho ho, merry Chris--what? You mean it's not Christmas yet? Drats! Well what do you expect me to do with this big bag of video games and decorations? Oh, that's right... Tempmas Contest #15!

2jg8482.png

c8.gif
Today's competition
Holiday Gaming Display time! All you have to do is make a holiday display out of your video game/systems. Tinsel up your game console, decorate your DS, add a Santa hat to your game boxart and set them up in star pattern! The only limit is your imagination. Like yesterday there is a catch... It has to have some reference to GBAtemp in it that has NOT been edited into the photo/video.

1904.JPG

Read below for more details on how to enter!

Rules:
- GBAtemp must be clearly mentioned/referenced.
- No adult content.
- If video is used it must be public and hosted on Youtube (or a similar website) for online streaming.

Most imaginative display wins the prize!

icon14.gif
How to enter?
Please follow these instructions very carefully! We will not accept your entry if you fail to comply with all the instructions.

To enter, simply send an email to [email protected] with your entry.. You may also show everyone your entry on the forums if you so wish, but remember to send the e-mail too otherwise you won't be entered in the contest!

tempmaspackage_16x16.png
Winners & prizes
We will reveal the winner and the prize for this competition tomorrow, when the next competition is announced! Remember that prizes will be getting better and better at each competition, and that we will have a special contest on Christmas Eve! You have until tomorrow (Wednesday the 17th), at 23:00 (11pm) GMT to enter this competition!

smile.gif
Special Thanks
We would like to thank all the staff members that have been involved in the event organization so far, without forgetting our generous partner shops!

YallStore.com · KickGaming.com · IShopVideoGame · DealWoot
Remember that the best way you can support GBAtemp is to buy from our partner websites!

Some prizes donated by MyGamingMart!​

icon11.gif
GBAtemp Tempmas 2008 Advent Calendar

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i'd prefer you not talk about my tree that way, it has a serious problem and is currently seeking psychological help

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I had to take the picture with my camera phone. Hope the quality doesn't affect the judging.

In case its not clear enough.
The santa is holding a bag with a wiimote and nunchuck and is also holding a box for an r4 in his other hand. Under the tree is a wii and ds box.

514nwj.jpg

kimit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey tempers, here's my flash of brilliance at 10:30 pm (ugh i have school tomorrow, but i have priorities)
yaynds.gif

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Lubbo said:
Here is my video i made (my voice sounds weird) but hope you like it - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=_6KbA-RHkig

STA_0336.jpg

Very nice collection, and that video is a nice touch!!

Just a NOTE here, we got bunch of wrong entries! Rules say:
QUOTEAll you have to do is make a holiday display out of YOUR video game/systems. Tinsel up your game console, decorate your DS, add a Santa hat to your game boxart and set them up in star pattern! The only limit is your imagination. Like yesterday there is a catch... It has to have some reference to GBAtemp in it that has NOT been edited into the photo/video.
This is not a photoshop or drawing contest this is creativity/imagination/decoration photo shooting contest!

Take Lubbo for example, he made great entry, that's what we're looking for!

gosp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Italy
Whoo! I liked Science's too.

Perhaps I should lurk a bit less here... More posting and all that...

I'm traveling right now, (without the ds) So I'll skip out on this, but I like Kimit's

tenentenen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is My entry. Took me a while to gather pose everything, plus when u light the menorah, you have to do it in a special way (middle candle, then right to left with that candle) which takes alot longer. Enjoy!
gba.jpg

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gosp said:
Whoo! I liked Science's too.

Perhaps I should lurk a bit less here... More posting and all that...

I'm traveling right now, (without the ds) So I'll skip out on this, but I like Kimit's

But see, mine was random with no talent. I wanted to do it like how yours was, I really did! Yours was by far the best entry

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
tenentenen said:
This is My entry. Took me a while to gather pose everything, plus when u light the menorah, you have to do it in a special way (middle candle, then right to left with that candle) which takes alot longer. Enjoy!
gba.jpg

Wow, I hope those candles aren't as close to your wood paneling as they appear to be. No need for a holiday fire!. Nice ?BAtemp dreidel (I see what you did there!, right?).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well, after a day of pain, i'm gonna catch some zs