Website
jphtemp.net
XP
Country
United States
package.png
GBAtemp Tempmas Mini-Comp #4
Draw your own GBAtemp Mascot!

Yesterday's Competition Winner: science! Congratulations, your poem was so... romantic! You've just won a shiny new DS/DS Lite Carrying Case! Many thanks to all of you who submitted entries -- be assured your work will not remain unnoticed as we will soon be compiling a list of entries for each of the previous competitions!

paintmascot.png
Today we announce the the fourth day of the Daily Tempmas Mini-Competitions that GBAtemp will be having throughout the month! If you didn't see the announcement about the mini-competition, kindly click here. We had a blast reading all of yesterday's entries. There were some really funny, neat, and witty poems you Tempers submitted!

c8.gif
Today's competition
Gather up your coloring pens and draw up your very own GBAtemp mascot! Feel free to run with any idea that comes to mind, and also feel free to use the GBAtemp Mascot image. You could draw the GBAtemp mascot dressed up as Santa Claus or as an elf - or something completely unrelated to Christmas. Be creative, and have fun with this!

icon14.gif
How to enter?
Please follow these instructions very carefully! We will not accept your entry if you fail to comply with all the instructions.

To enter, simply send an email to [email protected] with your entry as an attachment. You may also post your entry on the forums if you so wish, but remember to send the e-mail too otherwise you won't be entered in the contest!

tempmaspackage.png
Winners & prizes
We will reveal the winner and the prize for this competition tomorrow, when the next competition is announced! Remember that prizes will be getting better and better at each competition, and that we will have a special contest on Christmas Eve! You have until tomorrow, 8:00pm GMT to enter this competition! Again, if art isn't your cup of tea, please do not worry as we will be having a different theme every day! Good luck everyone!

smile.gif
Special Thanks
We would like to thank all the staff members that have been involved in the event organization so far, without forgetting our generous partner shops!

YallStore.com · KickGaming.com · IShopVideoGame · DealWoot
Remember that the best way you can support GBAtemp is to buy from our partner websites!
(IShopVideoGame was formerly known as GameYeeeah)

icon11.gif
GBAtemp Tempmas 2008 Advent Calendar

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
m3rox said:
Why are staff allowed to enter compos meant for the members?

Because all I do is post news, nothing else. I get no say in who wins these competitions, so don't think its rigged or anything. I don't even know what they are, or that we were even having these competitions.

Thanks to those who congratulated me
smile.gif

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Technically, he's not forum staff. He isn't allowed in the staff forums and has no right to vote whatsoever. (and no access to the entries too). So there is absolutely no reason why he shouldn't be allowed to participate
smile.gif

Besides, being staff or magazine staff is a lot of work and you don't get paid or rewarded in any way.

Congrats Mr Science
biggrin.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sigh I knew this would happen, people are so suspicious here.
frown.gif

Take it from me that Costello, Shaun, Thug and the rest wouldn't rip you guys off. If they did I would be the first bitching my mouth off.

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
Hadrian said:
Sigh I knew this would happen, people are so suspicious here.
frown.gif

Take it from me that Costello, Shaun, Thug and the rest wouldn't rip you guys off. If they did I would be the first bitching my mouth off.
I'd rip them off, but I can't
frown.gif

I don't have enough power!!

laugh.gif

Science, great job
smile.gif

Everybody, good luck on the next competition!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on