GBAtemp T-Shirt Design Competition!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
cawstello: questions must be answered and rabbits saved!
QUOTE said:
So if we're not allowed to do copyrighted material, does that mean no GBATemp mascot?
frown.gif

Also does it have to be about gbatemp specifically? Can it be like shoptemp, Tempcast etc?

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is absolutely wonderful news! I love competitions that spur on creativity! Can't wait to see what kind of designers lurk within our community's walls...
yay.gif

I may be entering a few designs myself...
happy.gif

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Couple o' questions-
A. Can the image ONLY be Front and Back? I have some killer ideas for some slight wrap-around graphics.
2. Will anything we come up with be centered on the shirt? Or can we get a template for placement of where we think things should go?
D. Will there be color options for the shirts themselves? I ask for color ideas for designs. Some things will look better than others depending on background color
smile.gif

(ps- the listing order comes to us via that classic movie Home Alone. It was purposeful
tongue.gif
)

JohnLoco said:
Why would Staff be able to both participate and judge, when it's financial benefitial for themself to win.
(i saw Costy already answered this one way. But the question crossed my mind too, and this was the reason i came up with for it
tongue.gif
)

This isn't about the financial benefits. This is about creating kickass shirts for GBAtemp. The best shirts will be chosen. If a staff member creates a shitty shirt, i sure as hell hope it doesn't get chosen. That would be a horrible way to show off the site.

The monies one could get for it are just an incentive to to not only get your work out, but make some cash on the side
smile.gif

(ps, we don't get paid for what we do on these boards
wink.gif
)

Sonicslasher

In Law we trust.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
As easy as it may be for some of you guys to pump out all text entries, please try not to. While you allowed to, I know you guys can do a whole lot better. If you can't draw very good, then try to make some awesome photoshopped pictures. If you can't do that? Try some pixel art. If not that, well, you'll figure something out.

GBAtemp is filled with a lot of amazing artistic talent. I expect you guys to use your abilities to the fullest!
cool.gif

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
WildWon said:
Couple o' questions-
A. Can the image ONLY be Front and Back? I have some killer ideas for some slight wrap-around graphics.
2. Will anything we come up with be centered on the shirt? Or can we get a template for placement of where we think things should go?
D. Will there be color options for the shirts themselves? I ask for color ideas for designs. Some things will look better than others depending on background color
smile.gif

(ps- the listing order comes to us via that classic movie Home Alone. It was purposeful
tongue.gif
)

A - you can do the sides also

2 - You can place your image wherever you want. There may have to be some adjustments but they'll try to keep it as accurate as possible to your design when printing (linked with question A).

D - (Costello) "actually i dont know that, we'll accept any color i suppose"

JohnLoco said:
Why would Staff be able to both participate and judge, when it's financial benefitial for themself to win.

11h4hnd.jpg

tajio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SO ENTERING!!! this will be my first T-Shirt Design Comp! Never designed anything for t-shirts before but I'll take a crack at it
biggrin.gif

P.S Do T-Shirt printers take gradient or blended colours or just flat colours?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night