GBAtemp SX PRO Give-away WINNERS ANNOUNCED

UPDATE! The giveaway is NOW OVER and the winners have been announced!

Were you a lucky one? Check out THE LIST OF WINNERS HERE

sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.

Pluupy

_(:3」∠)_
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How does following on Twitter and Facebook increase chances of winning? My Twitter and Facebook handles are different than my GBATemp account. How do you guys confirm that a follow is from me?

Reactions: ollicnat

darkseekerliu

Advanced Player
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
How to enter:

Simply post a reply to this thread. If you are not currently a member you can register for free

Full terms and conditions of entry:

By contributing towards this topic and entering the competition you agree to the below terms:
  • Closing date is Monday 16th July (midnight GMT)
  • Winners are picked at random if eligible for entry
  • The staff's decision is final
  • Competition open to members worldwide
  • Those in selected countries may not be eligible for delivery and alternate arrangements will be made for compensation
  • Only 1 entry per member - multiple accounts/entries will be detected and members disqualified
  • The prize is 1x SX PRO unit including SX PRO licence, shipping costs are covered by Team Xecuter/GBAtemp though country-specific import fees may be issued and will be the responsibility of the receiver
Yeah, an amazing prize. I am in.

Unity150_magickavoxel

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How to enter:

Simply post a reply to this thread. If you are not currently a member you can register for free

Full terms and conditions of entry:

By contributing towards this topic and entering the competition you agree to the below terms:
  • Closing date is Monday 16th July (midnight GMT)
  • Winners are picked at random if eligible for entry
  • The staff's decision is final
  • Competition open to members worldwide
  • Those in selected countries may not be eligible for delivery and alternate arrangements will be made for compensation
  • Only 1 entry per member - multiple accounts/entries will be detected and members disqualified
  • The prize is 1x SX PRO unit including SX PRO licence, shipping costs are covered by Team Xecuter/GBAtemp though country-specific import fees may be issued and will be the responsibility of the receiver
i don't wanna get banned

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: +1