Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp Switch OLED and retro handheld giveaway raffle - comment here to enter!

raffleyboi.png

Now that everyone’s had time to see that we’re hosting a GBAtemp Raffle Giveaway, it’s time for the event to kick-off! You’ll have from today, July 24th, until July 31st to enter for your chance to win! As previously revealed, the lovely prizes available are:

• Prizes #15-6: A Venture Electronics bundle containing their Monk Plus earbuds and Odyssey HD DAC
  • Prize #5: A $50 Amazon Gift Card
  • Prize #4: A $50 Amazon Gift Card
  • Prize #3: An Anbernic RG300X Emulation Handheld Device
  • Prize #2: An Anbernic RG300X Emulation Handheld Device
and...
  • Prize #1: A Nintendo Switch OLED Model!
So, how do you enter? Easy! Just post in this thread! Every user that posts before the thread locks at the end of the day on July 31st will be entered into the raffle, which we'll be hosting a live reveal of the winners on our GBAtempTV Twitch channel. Every entrant will be given a number. Then, we’ll use random.org to pick a random number, starting from prize #15 and working up to the grand prize. Since it’ll be streamed on Twitch, everyone will be able to see the drawing done fairly, and there’ll be some excitement to it all!

Extra Information

Any GBAtemp users are free to enter! All you need is an account.

However, in order to make sure the winner is legitimate or to avoid dupe entries (which you should know, alternate accounts are against our rules!) the winners will be verified after the draw. If the both the winner's account was registered after this thread was posted, AND is found to use a proxy or VPN to access the site in tandem, they will be excluded, and a re-draw will take place for their prize.

In the event of a winner being unable to receive a prize in their respective country (e.g. Amazon not being available), we'll make sure to work it out with something in the equivalent prize value (converted from USD).

Sponsors

2.png

4.png

Disrupted

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Wwow, been so many years since I last visited this site. had 5 notifications that apparently are nothing cause I suppose threads no longer exist. Here's hoping to get something good, even if not, glad to know this site is still around !

Reactions: Costello

gbaguy2277

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hopefully this counts as my entry, would be cool to win any of the mentioned prizes.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

maybe I missed it but does it say what time you're gonna read the winners out?

Reactions: Costello

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Hopefully this counts as my entry, would be cool to win any of the mentioned prizes.

maybe I missed it but does it say what time you're gonna read the winners out?
yes, as you posted in the thread, you're entered.

the end date is July 31st (but we're gonna extend to the last possible time zone so anytime in August 1st will do too probably, it's not like the date matters much in giveaways like these)

Rosarik

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I need to win for my family.

I need to win for my family

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Those IHOP chips are actually pretty damn good
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They're made with left over pancake/wafle batter, that's been sitting out all day.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    3 hours on a riding lawn mower, my butt is numb and my whole body is still vibrating. Gonna be a long summer. :cry: I just need to buy some goats.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @BigOnYa, Did you leave your buttplug in?
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi
    +3
  • Flame @ Flame:
    Ancientboi at it again.
    +2
  • Flame @ Flame:
    is it a bird is it a plane... no its Ancientboi banging your ass away !
    +3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Took along time to fit it in?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Snow days $25 on steam may grab it
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Measuring sizes with AncientBoi, I see.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +2
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: If you can find enough for it