GBAtemp Stream Shows.

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just figured I'd stream some FF: Crisis Core if no one minds. I can't get my sound right though.... Might want to mute it if you don't mind.

Stream link is in the first post.

Recorderdude

Musician, Animator, Buffoon.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
fine, but it's not an official stream. If you like you can add FF7:CC for next weekend to your voting list though. I'll monitor it a bit; I'm monitoring all live temp streams (or at least their chats) for now with audio off and listening to jean-jacques perrey.

Also, tohou 10 is now being streamed! come and see! http://www.livestream.com/jolan

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Next weekend me and iFish have plans for a start to finish run of Portal 2 coop. Anybody have any experience with Skype running with Livecaster in game mode? I.e. will the skype audio be captured as well as game audio?

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jolan's stream is now over. The most people attending at once was nine. Thanks for watching!

Check back at 6:00 EST for some kirby's adventure with Duskye!

and skype audio will be captured as well. remember, only ONE of you will have to stream and provide audio, and that's Jam.

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
To Jolan: If you want to stream outside of the "stream weekend" event you're on your own in creating that thread, but if you want to do ME1/2 for sure next time you stream, let DY or I know so we can figure out how to add those options to the poll.

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
If me and iFish organise the stream/streams next weekend will it be considered a Stream Weekend event? It may have to be split into 2 streams over Saturday and Sunday depending on how much we kill each other. ANd that happens A LOT! Especially when light bridges are involved.

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Jamstruth said:
If me and iFish organise the stream/streams next weekend will it be considered a Stream Weekend event? It may have to be split into 2 streams over Saturday and Sunday depending on how much we kill each other. ANd that happens A LOT! Especially when light bridges are involved.

If it's going to be your game choice FOR stream weekend, yes.

DY's stream came to an early end.

Recorderdude

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, the stream has ended. Thanks to the few who actually showed up. Hopefully more of you can attend in the future. See yas round.

RD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Her boob is the cause of all this current shit :angry: