Status
Not open for further replies.

GBAtemp Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Deluxe Edition giveaway

sospoot.jpg

Courtesy of Marvelous Europe we have not one, but three copies of the new Story of Seasons: Pioneers of Olive Town Deluxe Edition to give away! The latest in a long line of friendly farming fun, it's once again down to you to get your grandfather's farm up to scratch, and maybe meet some friends along the way. You can check out my initial thoughts on the game here.

bigpoot.jpeg

giveaway_how-to-enter-png.221643

Simply reply to this thread!

New accounts are welcome to enter - you can register for free if you haven't already.
Entries will be open for a week, and you can find the full terms and conditions below. Best of luck to everybody!

Scarlet

Onion Soup
OP
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
How to enter:

Simply post a reply to this thread. If you are not currently a member you can register for free

About results:

A winner will be selected at random subject to rules below.

The winner will be announced 5th April 2021. We will also PM/email the winner.

Full terms and conditions of entry:

By contributing towards this topic and entering the competition you agree to the below terms:
  • Closing date is 5th April 2021 (midday BST)
  • Winners are picked at random if eligible for entry
  • Shipping to the UK/EU will be handled directly by Marvelous Europe. If you live outside of these regions, GBAtemp will ship the game to you
  • Your personal information for shipping will be provided to Marvelous Europe only if in the UK/EU, and will not be shared with any other third parties
  • The staff's decision is final
  • Competition open to members worldwide
  • Only 1 entry per member - multiple accounts/entries will be detected and members disqualified
  • Shipping costs are covered by Marvelous Europe/GBAtemp though country-specific import fees may be issued and will be the responsibility of the receiver

chrisrlink

Has a PhD in dueling
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this is why i dislike the site a little not enough USA give aways (I mean i know the admins are based in the UK but still) sorry take that back didn't know bout importing allowed yay for switch being region free

Last edited by chrisrlink,

Seriel

Doing her best
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Would love it :wub:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

this is why i dislike the site a little not enough USA give aways (I mean i know the admins are based in the UK but still)

It ain't excluded though, just shipped via staff:
Shipping to the UK/EU will be handled directly by Marvelous Europe. If you live outside of these regions, GBAtemp will ship the game to you

Reactions: Chary

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
this is why i dislike the site a little not enough USA give aways (I mean i know the admins are based in the UK but still) sorry take that back didn't know bout importing allowed yay for switch being region free
Hilarious. Marvelous UK reached out to us to do this promotion--we don't get to dictate their rules are. It's their giveaway. And then GBAtemp eats the cost on making sure our members can enter worldwide? Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: