OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
biggrin.gif
Hey i got a suggestion that might help me and a bunch of other people. what if gbatemp had a shoping where u could buy gba/ gba sp ??? that be so fucking awsome and i need to buy a gba + a Flashcart ... soo..............

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
apart from your expletive
smile.gif
If you're saying that because you think it's inappropriate because there are children who frequent these forums, well then you'd better know that it's the children who are the ones who use strong language completely out of context in order to sound older. In reality, they just reveal their immaturity.

ditto_n

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
There are reasons gbatemp doesnt sell them, im sure.

#1 funds - they may not have the money, if you noticed this site is compleatly ad free, so they are not making any money from it,

#2 legality - Although linkers are legal, they always find a wway to get to you, and again if you havnt noticed, this site is compleatly legal, no illegal materals at all, the channel that sports the same name, and many of the same members, is a different story.

Saria

The Sage Of The Forest Temple
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apart from your expletive
smile.gif
If you're saying that because you think it's inappropriate because there are children who frequent these forums, well then you'd better know that it's the children who are the ones who use strong language completely out of context in order to sound older. In reality, they just reveal their immaturity.
I am saying that regardless of age, creed, sex, what have you.

It's not necessary
smile.gif

Tempest Stormwin

Kweisatz Haderach
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Agreed with Saria about it being unecessary, but we don't necessarily have to be as tight-lipped about it as you'd think (After all, it's just a word...
biggrin.gif
).

Still, I don't think we'd go into the Flash business. MAYBE a Cafepress store for hoodies or whatnot (KiVan made a joke about this a while back), but not a flash store.

-Tempest out.-

Garageboy101

GBAtemp's personal GooK -('.-)
OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
umm maybe i wrote it wrong.. i'm not talking bout selling flash and getting the gbatemp shut down (PLZ DONT SHUT UP ) but like gba which have like after burner and stuff like that not flash..

alfre

Banned Member < it's true now
Banned
Trophies
Website
uniemelk.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yeah right,
do you know how much time that takes? I have done it myself and still have to sent stuff. Go to the postoffice blahbalhb. And BTW gbatemp.net will not get any cheaper then the other sites

Hybrid Stigmata

The New Build
Trophies
Website
home.earthlink.net
XP
Country
United States
umm maybe i wrote it wrong.. i'm not talking bout selling flash and getting the gbatemp shut down (PLZ DONT SHUT UP ) but like gba which have like after burner and stuff like that not flash..
i for one am sick of you and your stupid sell me a gameboy advance crapola posts

1. go to walmart
2. buy a gba sp
3. shut up

mxmai

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
that was a bit rude pancake, but i agree.

why have you posted heaps about wanting to buy a GBA? Can't you just go and buy one?

but yeah, a shop isn't really feasible.

-mxmai

(p.s. if you live in antarctica or something, then i apologize. otherwise, i'm sure you can find a gba)

KiVan

Hooray! Member n# 1!!!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Italy
Actually it would be too much hard to set up our own shop selling gba, or components...
and i am sure other shops would offer better services
smile.gif

a cafeshop... mmm ... that would be much easier to do... but we have to hink about it ^

ent

for breakfast
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
mmm, you don't seriously think some guy off gbatemp is going to sell you an incredibly cheap gba.

if you want one, go buy one. if you want one cheap, buy it second-hand, try ebay and the trading post.

we don't care that you want a gameboy.

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
Selling gba stuff on gbatemp, hmm no. It wouldn't work at all and like most of you have said it's completely unnecessary. But I would like to see gbatemp selling gbatemp merchandise, like T-Shirts and Coffee mugs
biggrin.gif
That would be cool.
I can dream can't I
tongue.gif

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hey, that's a goog idea Opuim, I want my GBAtemp shirt now....

Or if there was a high quality GBAtemp logo that was big enough to print out on that iron on printer paper we could make our own...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu