Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
At one point I think someone said we were planning on bringing back shirt orders again, but I can't recall who or when they said it...

But yeah, I'd buy another shirt, or maybe a hoodie if we do the same thing as last time with Teespring. AFAIK there shouldn't be any issues creating a new one, Teespring just charges a flat fee that's taken out of each item sale, so if we wanted to do it again it'd be super easy.

Suppose it'd be up to @Costello and @shaunj66 to decide really.

Reactions: WeedZ

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
A hoodie with a fresh Tempy design on the back is something I'd totally dig. Heck, it could even be a competition to come up with a design for it, and the winner gets a free shirt/hoodie when they go on sale.

Reactions: WeedZ

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Gosh I would buy a tempy hoodie and shirt so hardcore. really hope that idea comes back one day!

At one point I think someone said we were planning on bringing back shirt orders again, but I can't recall who or when they said it...

But yeah, I'd buy another shirt, or maybe a hoodie if we do the same thing as last time with Teespring. AFAIK there shouldn't be any issues creating a new one, Teespring just charges a flat fee that's taken out of each item sale, so if we wanted to do it again it'd be super easy.

Suppose it'd be up to @Costello and @shaunj66 to decide really.
It was back late last year, from p1ng, same teespring thing.

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
A hoodie with a fresh Tempy design on the back is something I'd totally dig. Heck, it could even be a competition to come up with a design for it, and the winner gets a free shirt/hoodie when they go on sale.
That's sounds like an awesome idea. That could mean styles to choose from if they print the top entries.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.